– Value for money investigation and design services
– Tailored pavement investigations and designs (using CIRCLY v7.0) by our team of expert civil engineers, all certified by our Technical Manager, Scott Young, BE (Hons), MPavtTech, RPEng (Civil), RPEQ (19130)
– $10M Professional Indemnity Insurance
– Certified Quality Management System to ISO 9001:2015
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Pavement Structural Designs (all types of flexible pavements)
- Pavement Stabilisation Mix Designs
- Environmental Impact Analyses
- Independent Peer Reviews
- Capital & Whole of Life Cost Analyses
- Construction & Specification Advice
- Defect Mapping
A Pavement Structural Design provides information to optimise your pavement rehabilitation or construction project, such as:
- Existing Site Conditions
- Geotechnical Investigation Data
- Defect Analysis
- Various Flexible Pavement Design Options
- Whole of Life Cost Analysis
- Environmental Impact Analysis
- Construction & Specifications Advice
- Granular Reconstruction
- Granular Overlays
- Asphalt Overlays
- Deep Strength Asphalt
- Modified Stabilisation
- Modified, Lightly Bound & Bound
- Basecourse Stabilisation
- Upside Down Pavements
- Subbase Stabilisation
- Subgrade Replacement
- Subgrade Stabilisation
- Basegrade Stabilisation
- Wearing Course Selection
- Spray Seal Design
Pavement condition assessments can be arranged, comprising destructive & non-destructive testing, deflection and curvature evaluation & site inspections for defect mapping.
Stabilisation Mix Designs
A Stabilisation Mix Design provides information to optimise the binder type and application rate based on material properties
Peer reviews are an independent response to an existing technical document prepared by others.
Often that ‘2nd expert opinion’ is all that is required to ensure piece of mind when adopting advice from others.
Environmental Impact Analyses
- Cradle to Gate Greenhouse Gas Emissions (measured in Carbon Dioxide Equivalents).
- Natural Resource Use Quantifications.
- Network Trucking & Construction Activity Comparisons.